School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office. Hard copies can be provided on request.
Please remember, you can speak to our headteacher or our office staff in confidence if you are experiencing financial difficulties.
Our equality objectives are:
- To promote a spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding of equality in the school.
- To challenge prejudice and increase understanding of equality and fairness through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To develop the school’s understanding of growth mindset for all staff and children and to model teaching and learning behaviours that avoid labelling.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice-related bullying and challenge the use of derogatory language related to the protected characteristics (Equality Act 2010).
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
- To raise boys' attainment in English across all key stages.